- Shipping Information
For Questions about your order, feel free to contact us or call us toll free: 1-866-902-8594
Orders Shipped within the USA
Orders may be shipped to any address or PO Box serviced by the United States Postal Service.
There is a flat rate shipping charge of $1.99 for all orders under $50 (net). There is no shipping charge on orders over $50 (before taxes, where applicable). Orders are shipped via USPS from our facility in Arlington TX. Most orders received by 1 pm CST are shipped the same business day. Tracking information is emailed to you upon shipment of your order. Online tracking is available at www.usps.com.
Please allow 3 to 7 days to receive your order. O24™ Zone is pleased to support our troops providing free shipping to all APO or FPO addresses. Please follow the instructions below to qualify for free shipping.
Canadian orders may be sent to any address or PO Box serviced by Canada Post Corp.
There is a flat rate shipping charge of $5.99 (USD) for all Canadian orders under $50 (net). There is no shipping charge on orders over $60 USD (before taxes where applicable). Orders are shipped via Canada Post from our offices in Vancouver BC. Most orders received before 1 pm Vancouver time are shipped the same business day. Tracking is emailed to you upon shipment. Online tracking is available at www.canadapost.ca. All prices are shown in US funds.
Please allow 3 to 7 business days for your order to arrive.
There is a flat rate shipping charge of $8.99 USD for all international orders regardless of size. Orders originate with USPS for delivery by your local postal service.
- International customers are responsible for any duty or taxes levied by their respective governments
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for international shipments
- If the package is held by customs for any reason and the package is not returned to us, we are regretfully unable to issue a refund. If we do receive the package back after it has been held, and provided the products are in perfect unused condition, we will credit you the product cost (but you are still responsible for the shipping charges).
- We will provide you with a tracking number for tracking the package within the USA, but might not be tracked online once it has left the United States.
APO and FPO Shipping Address Instructions
- In the "Address" field for Army, Navy and Marines enter Unit Number and Box Number; for Ships enter Ship Name and Hull Number; for Air Force enter PSC Number and Box Number.
- In the "Address Line 2" you can enter optional military command or organization name (ex. USAG J or 2/566 Postal Co.).
- In the "City" field enter APO or FPO.
- On the "State" line, select one of the following:
- AE - Armed Forces Europe, Middle East, Africa and Canada
- AA - Armed Forces Americas
- AP - Armed Forces Pacific
- On the "ZIP Code" line, enter the 5-digit ZIP code for the military unit. Your military ZIP code must start with a 0 or 9. Any other zip codes in combination with AE, AA or AP will result in processing delays. Your billing address ZIP code (or home address code) cannot be used in place of your military ZIP code.
- On the "Country" line, use the default choice of USA.